Long time, no post!! [introduction post]

bonjour!

it's been a while since i actually posted on here, practically a year, and i've definitely changed during that time. so in the time i was away, i sat and completed all of my GCSE's; i think i put at least 200 hours of revision into them; i've also gotten a job and i've only got two years left of education.
literally where have the past five years gone? it feels like yesterday my parents, along with all my friends' parents, left me at the big green gates and wished me luck, for what at the time, seemed like the scariest thing in my life. in the past five years i've done so many things that i wouldn't have had the opportunity to do if it wasn't for school and my subject choices. the last five years have taught me so much, both academically and 'real-life'; which i might touch upon in another post but for now i'll stop rambling about school and explain why i'm trying to revive this blog!
the truth is, the 10 week summer isn't as action packed and exciting as it is portrayed to be and i'm incredibly bored with no money, as i couldn't get any extra shifts, and no plans!
i already have a few blog posts planned, including a top tips for year eleven, a revision tips and a ten things i've learned during my time at school! let me know if you'd enjoy a more study based blog instead of a typical beauty n lifestyle blog because i enjoy writing these and find it useful to share any tips and advice i have when it can be useful!

au revoir!
Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I've found Year 12 [I'm back!]

My GCSE Results 2019 + Explaination

General Revision Tips